[WikiEN-l] IPA issues

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Thu Apr 22 00:11:49 UTC 2010

Of course, this requires people actually learn the IPA. This is more
difficult for some than others; neuroatypicalities can make it harder
or easier, and polyglots can probably learn a lot easier. I don't know
if it translates well into braille. I wish I did.

I'm concerned that those who can or do have a lot of difficulty
learning the IPA will be "left out" if we end up depending on this.