[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:02:23 UTC 2009

Do we really need these different grades of reviewedness?

Could I also suggest that the entire background colour of a page
change to indicate what status you're looking at. Or maybe have a
border around the page when you're looking at a reviewed version, and
no border if you're not.

I feel the need for some use cases or something to analyse exactly
what we're trying to achieve and for whom. How are non-Wikipedians
supposed to interact with this mechanism? What about regular editors?

Steve