[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:42:53 UTC 2009

2009/9/29 Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 2:17 PM, David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > The comparisons being made to NPP are interesting, because I see a lot
> > of the problems NPP does not pick up--the articles which drop off the
> > bottom of the list after a month and consequently that we no longer
>
> The place where the comparison to NPP falls short is that NPP doesn't
> *do* anything, except coordinate with other people using the
> feature.... and people don't use it because it doesn't do anything
>
> <snip>

To me, as someone who periodically does NPP, the most frustrating part is
having to work from that list and not being able to go back and forth
easily; if I need to AfD or PROD a page, or even make a small fix, it's a
real pain.  It doesn't surprise me that there aren't a lot of people doing
NPP.

Risker