[WikiEN-l] A decent discussion of WP, history, Flagged Revision, etc.

Joseph Reagle reagle at mit.edu
Mon Sep 28 21:19:28 UTC 2009

I've spoken with a lot of media folks about flagged revision of late. In one, I was told I'd be on at the last minute with a WP "critic" and never got the chance to correct the egregious errors in the intro segment (i.e., WP was hiring people to review the quality of articles.) That was disappointing.

However, an interview with Bryan Crump on Radio New Zealand was just posted -- and its only up this week -- that I think was rather excellent. But it lasts 40 minutes, so perhaps that's why :).
  http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/nights/20090928