[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:19:24 UTC 2009

Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> While people are, of course, free to choose what to work
> on, that is a fundamental part of the way Wikipedia works, it makes
> sense to encourage people to work in a particular way.

Well there are several different types of things that people do, and
the ones that require editorial discernment just don't equate with the
things that can be done by endless slogging nameless user cycles.

> Indeed, but FlaggedRevs will fix that problem

Did you just say "panacea?"

> That difference doesn't look significant to me.... giving
> dewiki relatively more highly active users than enwiki, which I would
> expect to mean dewiki would handle such reviews better than enwiki.

Well there you go.

I just understand that there are better ways to do "it," (whatever
that means), ways to do "it" better, and ways to do a better "it." In
a nutshell, I mean.

- Stevertigo