[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

The Cunctator cunctator at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 19:49:40 UTC 2009

The problem is that one of the fundamental rules of interactive design is
that anything less than real time feedback is profoundly disorienting. To
some degree that can be ameliorated if once someone submitted a flagged
revision some kind of counter appears immediately that lets them know their
revision will be checked within x minutes. (and if, say it isn't checked by
then the editor is told that people are being notified of the failure of the
system.)