[WikiEN-l] Stick this in your music theory and smoke it.

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Fri Sep 18 19:23:40 UTC 2009

>>> Ok, that post was totally off topic. You're on moderation now.
>>>

>> That seems unduly harsh for one post which your personal opinion
>> judges
>> off-topic
>>
>> Ec

It doesn't matter if the judgement is "harsh". In my opinion, people
should get only a handful of warnings for blatant mailing list abuse
before they are put on moderation, anyway. If they've been a
borderline case for quite some time, as it seems to be the case, OF
COURSE there shouldn't be any warning. AGF only goes so far before the
"assumption" wears off.