[WikiEN-l] Deletion of unreferenced living person biographies

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 17:46:50 UTC 2009

In a message dated 9/10/2009 7:35:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tonysidaway at gmail.com writes:

> "Out of process deletion" isn't a valid reason to restore.  "Good for
> the encyclopedia" is.>>

That's right your honor.  We beat the various innocent family members of
the criminal senseless in order to get the evidence, but we finally caught the
bad guy!

Thank you your honor.  The ends justify the means, we agree.  Thank you for
allowing us to ride roughshod over the community.

W.J.