[WikiEN-l] "Well known"

Surreptitiousness surreptitious.wikipedian at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:14:37 UTC 2009

Emily Monroe wrote:
> And yet it's B-Class.

B-Class just means it is better than C-Class, unless the project is not
using C-Class, which means it is just better than a start.  A lot of
people seem to make the mistake of thinking B-Class is nearly A-Class.
We haven't got to that stage yet.  At the minute, we're converting from
when having references actually was a B to a point where having
references means a C, and that having no clean-up templates is a B.  At
that point we may work out what A is.  We're heading towards FA being
A+, but it all gets a bit wobbly at that point. At least we've come a
long way from when simply having sections was an FA.