[WikiEN-l] Another Media and Wikipedia blackout on NYT reporter in Afghanistan

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 20:56:58 UTC 2009

I really don't see this as IAR.
It seems the argument is that it's firmly BLP policy.  That for some
reason (inexplicable apparently), keeping the name of a kipnap victim
secret, helps them to not be killed.  Personally the argument seems
flat to me.  But at any rate, if we were to have a discussion on
finding consensus, I would expect it to revolve around BLP.