[WikiEN-l] Google Books class action lawsuit

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:37:00 UTC 2009

I forgot to mention that the G Book interface has a list of links on
the left , headed: Get this book. First it lists commercial sources,
and then it almost always lists:  "Find this book in a library". That
link takes you to the record for the book in WorldCat. You can use the
necessary part directly, or:

The WorldCat interface has at the top under the search box
"Cite/Export" giving a choice of formats--I usually pick Turabian. The
proper reference will appear, except that you need to add the ISBN
from the main record also.

Probably this can be automated.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.