[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Sue Gardner nominated for HuffPost media game-changer of the year

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 00:24:34 UTC 2009

Forwarding from foundation-l.   This is lovely - bold of HuffPost to include
Wikimedia in its wide-angle view of today's media, and appropriate
considering the way WP helps make sense of the chaos of breaking news.

I also love Tina Brown's quote - "I used to be the impatient type. Now I'm
the serene type. Because how can you be impatient when everything happens
right now, instantly?" - she sounds like  a natural Wikipedian...

SJ