[WikiEN-l] How friendly are we to Newbies? Update on the create an article as a newbie challenge

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 29 00:32:27 UTC 2009

The idea is to test the speedy deletion process with articles that
shouldn't be speedy deleted.

Links to several of the articles in the process and their fates have
been posted to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:WereSpielChequers/Newbie_treatment

But at present it is skewed towards the ones tagged for deletion,
there are others as yet unpatrolled that won't be disclosed until they
have faced the people who patrol the back end of the unpatrolled
queue.

WereSpielChequers