[WikiEN-l] Observer WP airbrushing story implicates House of Commons IP

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 15:20:01 UTC 2009

2009/10/18 Charles Matthews <charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com>:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/oct/18/conservatives-hid-past-european-ally
>
>  From today's Observer, re [[Michal Kaminski]]. What do we know about
> this, and was it spin or BLP cleanup?
>
> Charles

Policy wise it was acceptable BLP cleanup (the information was true
but uncited). Practically I doubt anyone at the house of commons
spends their time fixing BLP issues and just happened to stumble
across a random polish politician. The information that he was a
National Revival of Poland member is back in the article with
citations and explanations.

--
geni