[WikiEN-l] WP and Deep Web, was Re: Age fabrication and original research

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 16:56:36 UTC 2009

Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> Good faith is not a factor here since we assume it is present in > both paths.  In bottlenecks we get people digging in their heels > and defending certain perceptions of an idea. Dispersion
> happens when someone abandons the bottlenecked sandbox

Good faith is always relevant when you are asking people to trust
other people with their valuables, and to make themselves available to
other people in ways which those others can potentially abuse.

But I understand your point about POV creep. That is why sourcewallas
must remain neutral: The requester submits a concept to the
sourcewalla and the sourcewalla finds a selection of various different
relevant citations. The sourcewalla is simply an intelligent and open
human interface to a copyright search engine.

-Stevertigo
"And if she asks you why...