[WikiEN-l] WP and Deep Web, was Re: Age fabrication and original research

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:48:22 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:37 AM, stevertigo <stvrtg at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Well the WP:SOHE idea to me seems a reasonable compromise -- one that
> makes small parts of copyright texts open to our research needs, while
> still respecting the needs of authors to keep whole works marketable.

WP:SOHE being the page that you wrote recently:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sourcehelpers

"A nearly identical concept at Wikipedia:WikiProject Resource Exchange
(consisting of shared resources and resource requests) while
expansive, is fairly inactive."

Did you not think of trying to make Wikipedia:WikiProject Resource
Exchange more active, rather than starting a new page and a new
proposal?

Carcharoth