[WikiEN-l] Classic commentary

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:20:56 UTC 2009

The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, the good old days.

In case anyone doesn't get the injoke, Cuncator wrote at [[User:The
Cuncator/How to destroy Wikipedia]]:  "I'm sick and tired of being
attacked by Larry, both verbally and by the deletion and erasure of my
work. I'll probably leave Wikipedia soon." That was from seven years
ago, and Thə Cuncator is still here. So with certain notable and
ironic exceptions, I think things worked out nicely for Wikipedia.

IEHO,
-Stevertigo