[WikiEN-l] BLP task force meeting

FastLizard4 fastlizard4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:46:19 UTC 2009

...who said you have to pay to get on IRC?  The only thing you have to
"pay" for to get on IRC is your Internet connection, but that would
make Wikipedia a for-pay service too.  There are plenty of free IRC
clients, such as ChatZilla, xChat, and irssi....

Of course, all this rambling is just to say that only one of your
points is valid, but then again, the time point is why most IRC
meetings take place after some on-wiki discussion about the best time
to hold said meeting.

Also, holding meetings on IRC is in some ways better than on-wiki, as
it is considered by some (myself included) to be a more open
environment for discussion.
--
--FastLizard4 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:FastLizard4 | http://scalar.cluenet.org/~fastlizard4
)