[WikiEN-l] WIKIPEDIA FOREVER

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 13 19:42:27 UTC 2009

stevertigo wrote:
> <snip>
> ... Wikipedia is actually about destroying
> traditional knowledge more than it is about preserving it.

Phew, that would be my mistake down the years then: all this shovelling
traditional knowledge into WP gets me nowhere, because you never seem to
run out of the stuff. Now if  I could really point WP at the remaining
pile and whittle it down, I could perhaps break free of encyclopedia
work in time, and take up something constructive like golf or even
watching boxed sets of Friends.

Charles