[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Lesson Plan

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 12 15:11:08 UTC 2009

Fred Bauder wrote:
> http://weblogg-ed.com/2005/wikipedia-lesson-plan/

Indeed, must have worked very well, since as of 2009 [[horse]] has 211
references, an advance on 0 when that was written.

I encountered a group of college students editing a somewhat neglected
article I had started, encouraged by a professor who had set groups the
task of improving historical pages. The article was better than before,
but there were some basic issues with what they did that required a
little more than the addition of "house style" by me.

Charles