[WikiEN-l] Intellipedia

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Wed May 27 00:07:49 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net>
To: fredbaud at fairpoint.net; English Wikipedia
<wikien-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Tue, 26 May 2009 5:04 pm
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Intellipedia

> Why Wikipedia and Intellipedia (CIA's version of Wikipedia) can add
Value

http://www.birdsonginfo.com/blog/2009/05/in-addition-to-analysis-we-need-people-who-can-create-an--ecosystem-of-knowledge-that-is-not-specifically-about-answering.html

> Fred Bauder

 From our article: "Intellipedia. It's been written up. It's the
Wikipedia
on a classified network, with one very important difference: it's not
anonymous. We want people to establish a reputation. If you're really
good, we want people to know you're good. If you're making
contributions,
we want that known. If you're an idiot, we want that known too.">>

Corollary 1: On Wikipedia you can hide that you're an idiot.

Will Johnson