[WikiEN-l] Docs look to Wikipedia for condition info: Manhattan Research

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:29:54 UTC 2009

On 26/05/2009, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:
> We're all censors, we just vary with respect to what we censor.

No, I don't think I am. I don't remove anything except that which is
believed to be illegal in the state of Florida... which this isn't.
That's not my censorship, that Florida's.

You guys that are removing this information are setting yourself up as
censors. You're removing *legal* information from the wikipedia that
could *save* lives (because it helps people check their prescriptions
for errors).

It's specifically a censorship of the wikipedia, and for a fictitious
reason that has never, to my knowledge even happened in real life.

--
-Ian Woollard

"All the world's a stage... but you'll grow out of it eventually."