[WikiEN-l] Docs look to Wikipedia for condition info: Manhattan Research

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:17:01 UTC 2009

On 26/05/2009, Ken Arromdee <arromdee at rahul.net> wrote:
> Wikipedia should not provide information that is likely to lead to harm.
> If there's a rule which says that we must provide it, then that rule is
> wrong.

Uh huh. And if it also is possible to use the information to avoid
harm? What if it's only a tiny amount of harm, should it be removed
then? And if not, how much harm does it take, and who gets to judge?

In other words who died and made you head censor?

--
-Ian Woollard

"All the world's a stage... but you'll grow out of it eventually."