[WikiEN-l] Docs look to Wikipedia for condition info: Manhattan Research

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:29:51 UTC 2009

Why is giving it  in terms of body mass when that is the official
standard not correct?. For some drugs there is a range of usual dose,
for some there is   a single standard dose.  We are on much firmer
ground reporting a standard than reporting an empirical range based
upon non-official secondary sources.

Or is it expecting readers to do multiplication and addition and the
like?  I think that's reasonable also, though we could always work it
out for an  example.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.