[WikiEN-l] Perfection

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri May 22 02:03:44 UTC 2009

I must have been away too long, but seriously, guys, what's up with
this style of posting? "Here's my totally cryptic comment, see if you
can figure out what the hell I mean!"

Do everyone a favour and give people a bit of context. This goes
equally for the "slog rank" post which inspired 10 replies and still
no one knows what the hell you were talking about or where that 8.5%
came from.

Steve