[WikiEN-l] someone after non-active admin accounts

Abigail Brady morwen at evilmagic.org
Thu May 21 15:32:25 UTC 2009

The headers indicate it was sent through the 'email this user feature': my
mailhost received it directly from wikimedia.org.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&user=Wp_freedom_fighter

indicates the account was created May 10, although it doesn't seem to have
done anything after creation.

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Jay Litwyn <brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca