[WikiEN-l] Limited Vizibility

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu May 21 13:19:48 UTC 2009

"Thomas Dalton" <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a4359dff0904240725n3ac46ffes396f143f576336bf at mail.gmail.com...
> 2009/4/24 Jay Litwyn <brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>:
>> Formally, "IFR" stands for "Instrument Flight Rules". Informally, it
>> means
>> "I Follow Roads".
>
> What was that in response to? It's appeared in gmail as a completely
> new thread and a search for "IFR" finds only this thread, so I can't
> see anything that you might be trying to reply to... Please quote
> emails when replying to them, especially if you are using a mail
> client/newsreader that breaks threads and are changing subject lines.

It's a joke my dad made or heard, inspired by comments in the thread
entitled "wow", where a lot of people were expressing feelings of power. I
think it stands on its own, and I left the thread connection intact, so
gmail failed a technical test. I've read that about five times. It's not my
problem. Complain to google.

Is the Lear gassed up? I want to play dodge the mountain on the way to
Richmond.
_______