[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia in popular culture

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu May 21 10:28:41 UTC 2009

"Carcharoth" <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote in message
news:206791b10905101545rf98e1b4jf0b313154ec3bf9a at mail.gmail.com...
> On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 10:56 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2009/05/the_broken.html
>
> "Anyway, my next project is to get a line from the schizophrenia
> article into a Madonna song."
>
> LOL!
>
> Carcharoth

Considering how prolific Madonna is, I think the game would be more like
find it or some semblance of it among tracks she did not burn, and if her
producer still won't burn it, then work on it til it's in two or four parts.
_______
All communication involves risk. If it's not time, then it's money. If it's
neither, then it's reputation, and that has a lot to do with money. The
worst that can happen is that I will end up doing a four-part solo on a
piece like http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/font/Saffron_Karaoke_Duet.wmv
(45s at 1Mb/s)
The feedback on that is fine when I am drunk, and damn near zero when I am
not.
Fourth Law of Thermodynamics:
If the probability of success is not almost one, then it's damned near zero.