[WikiEN-l] Date conditional switching templates

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Tue May 12 23:24:57 UTC 2009

Thing is though, you can always use a future tense like:

The London Olympics {{dateswitch | is due to start | was scheduled to
start | 05052012}} on 5th May 2012; that way, you're always right,
even if it later rescheduled.

So, I think this is a slight improvement over the 'as of' system, if
used carefully.