[WikiEN-l] Date conditional switching templates

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:36:21 UTC 2009

I've whipped up a quick example at <
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Luna_Santin/Dateswitch>, currently:

   - {{#ifexpr: {{#time:U| {{{date|{{{3|}}}}}} }} > {{#time:U}} |

Which would give us:

   - {{dateswitch | text before date | text on or after date | date}}

This might have some problems with page cache, and honestly I'm a bit
dubious about its utility, but from a template standpoint it shouldn't be
too hard.

-Luna