[WikiEN-l] Neutrality enforcement: a proposal

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri May 8 20:41:24 UTC 2009

In a message dated 5/8/2009 1:37:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
smoddy at gmail.com writes:

> (One additional problem is that it will create bureaucracy --
> Wikipedians love bureaucracy and this would turn into something like a
> rolling Israel-Palestine ArbCom.  I don't think that that would be a
> positive change.)>>

Fork fork whose got the article fork!!

Wiki-with-a-bit-of-knol-pedia.com

Allow multiple articles WITH a pov...
That way each side can fight in their own resettlement camp, instead of us
trying to force together conflicting sides who haven't agreed in a thousand
years or so.

Will "Satan isn't really such a bad guy, just misunderstood" Johnson