[WikiEN-l] Neutrality enforcement: a proposal

Silas Snider swsnider at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:47:50 UTC 2009

I could not be more against this if I tried. I understand the issues
surrounding the I/P articles, and I realize that they are a
WP:BATTLEGROUND, but creating an actual cabal to deal with it seems to
exponentially increase the drama in this area. The creation of a
secret mailing list would just spur on the accusations of secret POV
pushing, and would be a divisive force in the community. Please
reconsider!

Sincerely,
Silas Snider

---
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

-- Edmund Burke