[WikiEN-l] Twitterpedia will win

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:41:39 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM, <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 5/5/2009 12:31:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> ft2.wiki at gmail.com writes:
>

> >    - user#217869: pov warring!!
> >    - @83476238 not so!
> >    - @217869 is so!!
> >    - @83476238 not so!
> >    - @both: u blocked 24 hrs 3rr>>
>
> ----------------
>
> Redundant.  I suggest replacing the 100 most common responses with code
> numbers.
>
> Will

In fact since there are some 96 ascii characters, and 140 + digits to play
with, we could encode 96^140 messages without even straining the system. All
you;'d need would be a suitable decoder in your twitter reader.......

It raises the interesting philosophical question, when is the meaning in the
message, and when is it in the decoder? And what if it's in neither or
both?

FT2