[WikiEN-l] Perfection

Angela Anuszewski angela.anuszewski at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:26:32 UTC 2009

I didn't want to seem rude my asking what the point was, but I agree - I
don't understand the point you were trying to make. If I had to make a
guess, I assume you are in some sort of disagreement on that talk page - I
haven't visited it - about what is and isn't encyclopedic and came here
attempting to recruit support for your point of view?

Angela

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/5/4 stevertigo <stvrtg at gmail.com>:
> > Dealing with an issue on [[Talk:Perfect crime]]:
> >
> > Me: "...which is of course not to say that the concept of "perfect crime"
> is
> > meaningless, just that it only has meaning outside of a religious view
> and
> > within very narrow contexts like colloquial usage and crime novels. A
> > paragraph on the religious point of view doesn't hurt the encyclopedia
> and
> > in fact gives the article greater depth and illumination."
>
> I'm sorry, what is your point? This isn't a good place to discuss
> individual articles, keep that on the talk pages. Did you have a
> general point you wanted to discuss?

Wikipedia:[[User:Psu256]]