[WikiEN-l] Legal examination

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:33:19 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:23 PM, doc <doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Students should now write an essay on one of the following:
>
> 1) In terms of personal jurisdiction, analyze whether an allegedly
> defamatory Wikipedia page edit can establish jurisdiction over the user
> in an unforeseeable state, so long as the defamation created harm in
> that state.
>
> Or
>
> 2) Discuss why this particular Wikipedia article is bullshit.

Pass.

I'm actually going through a list of unmarked BLPs (a small list of
300 articles, part of a much bigger selection). It would be
interesting to see what I'm seeing there is representative of the
whole, or not.

See the following:

AN discussion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Archive187#Putting_biographies_in_Category:Living_people