[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia isn't just a good idea - it's compulsory

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:28:41 UTC 2009

Durova's evil guide to plagiarism:

"Don't copy from the live version of the article.  Copy a historic version
from a year ago.  Your teacher doesn't understand how Wikipedia page
histories work and won't find the text on a Google search.  The older
version will appear more primitive and more believably yours.  You'll get a
safe B instead of a fingernail-biting A or an F for plagiarism.  So go stay
out late at that party, relax, and cheat smarter not harder."

(cackles, flees)

http://durova.blogspot.com/