[WikiEN-l] One way to write CC-BY-ND

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu Mar 26 17:48:05 UTC 2009

It has to do with flickr's flavour of NC. (Their license is CC-BY-SA-NC, for
short, and I do not see an easy way to spell SA-NC without specifying
media.). If they are not watching for reports of fraud or porn available to
minors... It can be on a "contact us" page for users, I suppose, and the
rest of us want to propagate understanding for divisions of abuse. If you
count privacy@, and piracy@, there are five.
_______
The only thing I did on television was CBS. On the internet, I get a chance
to BBS.

news:a4359dff0903221131k69b0fcabt3d037a3dbc4845c9 at mail.gmail.com...