[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia isn't just a good idea - it's compulsory

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu Mar 26 15:04:46 UTC 2009

I hate this damn machine.
Why don't I sell it.
It does not what I want it to,
but rather what I tell it.

Clicked on play button. Buffer got up to 62%, then stalled and started over
according to the numbers. Pressed the stop button...kept playing a little
bit more, then a little bit more. It should hav stopped when I pressed the
more button to download it, and it did not. I pressed the more button to get
the download link. Still playing bits. Started download. Download completes
in record time. Downloaded five seconds of it according to winamp. Delete
file. Start download again. That five second bit in the cache, so the
download is at 1000kbps, and I am not on broadband. Dropped the whole page
to stop it from playing bits. Called it up again. Pressed title bar to get
full description page. 89%, 9:04.

news:a01006d90903251727w12acbd0cma73bc8be476d6036 at mail.gmail.com...