[WikiEN-l] Plagiarism

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu Mar 26 12:35:30 UTC 2009

Fools talk about [this noise]. I prefer talking about [[moderated stuff]].
The problem with using quotation marks for sarcasm is that your opponents
might be reading it in opposing light. I agree that many people do not know
the rules for curlies, either. I do not. They seem to be royal edicts from
people who prefer "vague" to "foggy".
_______
http://tinyurl.com/NinjaRinger (Turn your volume down, way down, before you
listen to that, because those are physical harmonics with one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fundamental_frequency, so that voice carries).