[WikiEN-l] OBT

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Thu Mar 19 02:21:13 UTC 2009

Organizing [[talk_prion]]  was the first thing I did where no rules apply.
All I did was entitle threads and answer what I could. When you are scanning
for changes, headings help you identify the end of a thread. Once you hav
entitled the threads, you can see which threads are actually members of the
same thread. I did not get to that.
_______
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Brewhaha@edmc.net

news:7c402e010903121840o2a719b7cua27e899aacddfcd9 at mail.gmail.com...