[WikiEN-l] PDF generation enabled for live testing onen.wikipedia.org

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Mar 15 20:17:05 UTC 2009

File has imbalanced q/Q operators. Look for the string "Invalid Time March
14 Invalid Time" on output; not a postscript error. It is looking for a font
that I do not hav, so I sujest that you use only fonts that substitute;
since it's korean, then you hav to include outlines, somehow. Under Windows,
that's conveniently Type 42/TrueType. I can send you a screen shot of
GhostScript's feedback.

news:49A6F2A4.3080107 at wikimedia.org...