[WikiEN-l] So much for the Obama scandal

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 10 22:49:23 UTC 2009

geni wrote:
> 2009/3/10 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
>
>> http://gawker.com/5167585/right+wing-writer-invents-his-own-obama-wikipedia-scandal
>>

>> - d.
>>

> Doesn't really matter. It's been picked up by larger and somewhat
> respectable right wing sources (Telegraph) so the truth of the matter
> has ceased to be of any importance.

Interesting ... last I heard the world economy was in meltdown, there is
no free-market solution in sight yet, and state intervention is running
out of zeroes.  And what really interests the media is stories about
other smaller parts of the media dreamed up by microscopic portions of
the media ... about the person on whose desk the buck has apparently
stopped.  So at least the focus is squarely on Mr Obama's economic
competence - not.

Charles