[WikiEN-l] News agencies are not RSs

Rjd0060 rjd0060.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:34:04 UTC 2009

"OTRS actions" (for lack of a better term) should always stand on their own
merits.  OTRS volunteers have no special authority to do anything that a
regular administrator doesn't have.  Thus, we do not make actions "per
OTRS".  In the final protection I did note the summary with a link to the
OTRS ticket in case people decided to ask about it.  It was for
informational purposes only.  But there was no "drama" before.  Only a few
edits and a few reverts (as well as the previous protections).

---
Rjd0060
rjd0060.wiki at gmail.com