[WikiEN-l] News agencies are not RSs

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 22:07:55 UTC 2009

 George you would have to show that, the action of suppression had a causative effect.
But no one has shown that.? Rather what's happened is that a big ethics debate has erupted over learning that the NYTimes actively recruits others media outlets to suppress stories for some vague claim of protecting something or other.? What's not in evidence is exactly what they think suppressing from the general public, information already known to the captors, could possibly do.

<<It seems to have worked just fine in this case, actually.>>