[WikiEN-l] Dispute resolution mailing list

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 21:44:24 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 2:41 PM, David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps we suffer more from a superfluity of forums for discussion
> than a shortage of them--with the one exception of a definitive
> process of settling content issues., & I doubt a mailing list would
> work for that one.

I agree that mailing lists are poor technology. They don't allow
corrections, renaming, etc, logical restructuring, etc. But they do have a
kind of fluidity that others do not yet have and I suppose that is why I
promote this technology's usage for dispute resolution specifically. Or
generally, if one views DR as a larger issue.

-Stevertigo