[WikiEN-l] Dispute resolution mailing list

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:17:48 UTC 2009

As far as I know, it wasn't an announcement, it was sending up a trial
balloon amongst a known group who was likely to critique it honestly but
fairly, before taking it public.  Strikes me that happens all the time, and
doesn't necessarily have to involve foundation-related lists but could be
any group of people.

Risker