[WikiEN-l] Dispute resolution mailing list

AGK wikiagk at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:55:27 UTC 2009

> Interpersonal disputes?  Again, how is a mailing list better? and
> what happens when only one party joins the mailing list?

My understanding is that the list would not be a forum for dispute
resolution, but rather a forum for discussion of dispute resolution (and of
ongoing disputes on enwiki) - and so the problems posed by only one party to
a disagreement subscribing wouldn't be a hinderance to operations on the
list.

AGK