[WikiEN-l] Dispute resolution mailing list

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 02:26:13 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Risker <risker.wp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stevertigo, from experience I know it takes some time to set up a mailing
> list (we're talking weeks, not days). Why not start one on Google groups
> and
> see how many people sign up?

Risker, from experience, I know what you say to be not true. I remember
Brion starting several language mailing lists in about 10 minutes with
nothing more than a casual request on intlwiki-l.

Even you and Thomas who have expressed several critical concerns and
questions, do not outright state your opposition to such a lists' creation.
If you are receiving transmissions that indiate other concerns, please list
those concerns along with their sources here, so we can deal with those.

-Stevertigo