[WikiEN-l] Dispute resolution mailing list

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 00:33:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/6/27 stevertigo <stvrtg at gmail.com>:
>

> > You could start a thread called  "if it ain't broke don't fix it" and
> there
> > we can debate whether the axiom applies to anything other than
> appliances.
> > :-)
>
> That's not an axiom, it is a consequence of the definitions of "broke"
> and "fix".

Hm. So you are saying that "definitions have consequences?"

Speaking of definitions: You also previously used the term "problem:" Every
edit conflict is a "problem" and DR itself is almost the same as it was 5.7
years ago.
You also used the term "current system:" It is my understanding that a
"convention" is not a "system."

-Stevertigo