[WikiEN-l] NY Times: Wired Editor Apologizes for Copying from Wikipedia in New Book

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:16:42 UTC 2009

Slight correction.  It was Time Magazine that ran my Brandeis restoration
uncredited.  The one Wired ran uncredited was the San Francisco Earthquake
of 1906.

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2008/04/dayintech_0418

Wired gives sole credit to the original source:
*Image: H.D. Chadwick/National Archives and Records Administration* * *

Here's my restoration:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sfearthquake3b.jpg

The unrestored version:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sfearthquake3.jpg